- U.S. citizenship and naturalization applications
- Travel permits and re-entry permits, extension of tourist visas
- Employment authorization
- All family-based visa
- Marriage to U.S. citizen
- Changes to student visas
- Asylum, representation for individuals who fear persecution in there home country
- Assistence with status changes for asylees and refugees
- Representation for unaccompanied minors
- Assistance in addressing deportation proceedings
U.S. citizen and naturalization
Common questions include:
What is the earliest I can apply?
What are the steps to follow?
Am I eligible for natualization after a conviction?
Call 517 588-6282 for a FREE consultation.